me!!!!

me!!!!
=)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I was a person who hated eveeryone like omg. so until one day i met love. i went like wow!! an this love im talking about is called friendship. God has given me awesome and good friends such as daniel chung, jae uk, jaeo, melany, Abel, jeffry, david pinedo, antonio, jonathan, jeancarlos, domingo, nicole, ranan, mrs sora, mrs biazzo and jordan biazzo, ivan, genesis, natalia and so much more. I learned so much about God. This what I have lived and am living has changed me and my faith has grown so much more. Gods prophecy (given to me) is coming to reality. I learned to love evrybody. Now i can love freely i love the stranger that passes by me in the streets, the gentil, i love children and especially my parent swho always care for me. My pastors God bless them to. this is it, the time is now, the time has come to go out there and show people jesus.pca ur always gonna b in my heart. God bless you guys really, you guys are awseome.. im closer to God more than ever.my childhood is full of painful memorieZ and God, thank God that i survived it and now im alive in him and he in me.jesus... love you all with all my heart. my words cannot explain but if you were here with my actions a whole world will be opened of how much I care for youhe livez!!!...... smile, that Jesus loves youFRANCOVILLACORTA

No comments:

Post a Comment